❤

❤

❤

❤

❤

Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Very Productive App- Qamar Deen :)




  Assalamualaikum wbt,

    Subhan Allah, Alhamdulillah! Praise be to Allah for giving me the will and the strength to finally, finally post something here. My hands are literally trembling with anticipation and excitement! Seriously, have you felt compelled to write (type in this case) with your heart thumping to just share something you've just come up with to Ummah, ready and wired to tell your story, only to end up staring at the white screen and flashing icon, the blankness before you mirroring your creative flow? ( How to Fall in Love, by Cecelia Ahern). Yeah, -lol- it happens to me all the time and really, it is frustrating. But, Masha Allah, with His Compassion and Will, I finally get to achieve my target!
     
       Unfortunately, I still don't have the strength to tell you (and fill you in) about my life so far. For this post, my only purpose and aim is to share with you this incredible app I just came across in iTunes store. It happened when I was bored and to just kill the time, I took my iPhone and just skimmed through the new apps (I wanted to install something new that time so that's why). I typed 'Islam' in the searchbox and there were like thousands of productive apps popping up. Trust me, they are a lot of them and most of them are the Quran Apps where you can install them to your phone and read. But then, one app caught my attention and it totally was the app I've been searching for all this time.

        Its called Qamar Deen, and to be honest, what made me attracted to it was the name itself as it has 'Deen' in it -lol- my lil bro nearly believed me and fell into the joke trap when I told him I made this app myself (clearly I didn't) just because of the name. Ha Ha. So anyway, it was a really cool app as it is like a 'mutabbaah amal' for me. It helps keeping track of my productivity in my ibadah such as my salah, my Quran reading progress, sadaqah and fasting. As it clearly points out in its own website, qamardeen.com, this app lets you track all your daily spiritual efforts to help you measure your status and continues to improve. Subhan Allah, Alhamdulillah for this nikmat that truly helps the Muslims to be closer to our Creator, Allah SWT.

          To wrap it all up, I hope my post here will enlighten you about the beauty of this app and wills you to install and use it in your daily life. I hope this app will help you taste the sweetness of our faith. :)

 يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ 

Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
"Oh Turner of Hearts, keep my heart firm on Your Deen."
 credits to: qamardeen.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment