❤

❤

❤

❤

❤

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Homework! School! Piano!

Ohayo Gozaimasu! Meaning 'Good Morning' in Japanese! My parents are back already but when they arrived home, that time I was fast asleep. Been hearing that they arrived around 2 o'clock AM! Of course that time I WAS ASLEEP! -laughs- Anyway, they came home empty-handed but there's a few box of chocolates and some keychains. China is very expensive so they decided to buy some cheaper ones.

At 12 o'clock, I have to get ready for school. Yesterday, the teachers announced that today will be 'Sukan Tara' which in meaning, Sports Training for Sports Day later. I'm one of the blue team and I have to come because your presence will be given 1 mark for your team. The event will start after recess and I'm so scared to try out sprinting or running. Early this year, my school held Cross-country and I achieved first place. So, it's a bit stressing for trying another challenge. I thought about retiring but I have to stay active.

After publishing this blog, I guess I have to finish History and Maths homework. Didn't even finish them yet for I have no mood on doing it. Maybe I just read my novel 'Shadowland' by Rhiannon Lassiter. It is a very exciting book and I'm sure you will enjoy as much as I do. Nearly finishing it so I have to search for another new book to read. I can't stand on not reading a single book in my lifetime. Well, what to do? It's my everlasting hobby after all. :)

Still, I'm so anxious to get to know my result of my piano exam. Yesterday morning, I attended some examination at Holiday Villa and the examiner himself is a cocassion. I'm not sure if I do well in the exam but I'm positive that my scales, pieces playing and sight reading was far good enough. The aural test was the one that made me withered like a fallen leave. It's very complicated but still I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that I will pass.

Anyway, I have to go now. Homework, school then piano! -laughs- Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment