❤

❤

❤

❤

❤

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Packed as a Tin of Sardines!!

Right in this very moment, my silent cozy warm home became packed as my cousins came to visit my family. Well, I don't mind by the way. Like they always say, 'the more, the merrier!' Today, I came back to my usual routine. The utterly excruciating WEEKDAY routine!! Seriously, these give me a lot to think about. Nails. Homework. Schedule. Myspace. Piano. Blog. Plus, maybe I don't have time to play piano even though I wanted to! Well, let's just see what happens to the future.

Anyway, two days ago,(or yesterday), my favorite cousin, EJ, was here. He's very funny as a clown (as usual) and well, it's been months since I last saw him. So, I have this teeniest tiniest feeling that I miss him so much. Well, don't get me wrong. He's my cousin and that's that. Nothing else. And I also miss Kak Nor as well. It gives me the long faces when I heard she can't come. Well, I just hope I can get to see her again next time.

Homework, I've done but there's a few History questions that I need to ask to my friends. Schedule, I already done. Nails, check! Piano, not yet. Right now, I'm hearing Aladdin's song, 'A Whole New World'. Later, I'll try to play on piano. My teacher just gave me a few music sheets and one of them is this song so I have to try playing it soon.

My grandma is here actually, patting my cousin's baby, Zahid. To tell you the truth, he is really cute till I have this feeling to pinch his chubby cheeks!! Anyway, my grandma is getting ready to bath the baby and I'm utterly alone with the baby. Zahid kept on groaning, probably wondering where his mother is. Well, Kak Amy, his mother, went working I guess. She's a nurse so I bet she have lots of work to do at the hospital.

Well, my home used to be packed as a tin of sardines! But with Abang EJ and Mak Ngah's family gone, the house seemed normally silent and only the speakers of the radio outside could be heard. Judging by the buzzing silent, I'm kinda sad to think that I'm back to the excruciating routine which I hate the most in the world. When I woke up this morning, I feel my chest ached due to the fact that I hate MONDAYS!! -laughs- I wondered when I get used to this feeling. Probably it will last forever!!

Anyway, I have to go. Still have time playing my piano. Can't wait to put my fingers on the keyboards. Hmmm...strange. Right now, I feel anxious rather than sad. Weird. -laughs- Alright, toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment