❤

❤

❤

❤

❤

Monday, March 3, 2014

Comeback! ;)

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Wow! Look how time flies by. Whaddya know, I'm 18 already! Well, not officially 18 but still ;) -giggles- Look out guys, Deena's back! Babbling and yammering about how life is (well, to be honest, it's all boredom, boredom and BOREDOM!) but rest assured, I will try my best to keep posted this time.

So, what do I miss? Well, mostly what do my bloggies miss! So, questions, questions and questions! Let's start with this:


  1. What am I currently doing now?
Well, to be honest, I'm actually waiting. Yes, waiting for the dread -drum rolls, cymbals clang- SPM result! Wow, gives me the shivers just by thinking of it! It's been four months already I've stayed in this lovely and beautiful place called home. Well, there's no other place like home after all (quoted by Dorothy in Wizard of Oz) but I could not deny the feeling of anxiousness (gag gag puke puke) of the looming  and dreadful deadline. Well, pray for me please and also for my lovely '96 friends! Amiin~

     2.   Errmm...that's it?

-laughs- NO, of course! I'm certainly NOT an old lady, waiting for death to come along (pardon the death pun). I also did all sorts of stuff like reading novels (MAJOR!), playing piano (procrastination is my dreadful enemy now), cooking ( struggling here), baking (chocolate muffins all the way! :) and now, blogging! I also tried to cleanse myself from sins -laughs- literally speaking, correcting my solat readings like Surah Al-Fatihah, Tahiyyatul Akhir and Surah Iftitah with the help of my partner. ;)

      3.  What motivates my comeback?

Well, mostly got to do with a friend of mine. Her name is Iman Syafiqah, one of the students in MRSM Taiping and one of my good friends. She starts blogging now and seeing her posts starts to bloom some inspiration which I begin to grasp and hold till I started to edit my blog and write a post! So, seriously thanks to her and a few other bloggies. My parents are among the motivators, insisting me to continue my writing. Well, I will try my best!

       4.   What novel am I currently reading now?

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. It is more to adventure, a little horror and fantasy. My kind of book. But, boy, look at the amount of pages! 722! I don't even reach half of the book! Well, I hope a friend of mine would patiently wait. I borrowed it from him, trading his with a book of mine. We're bookworms, see. Never fail to devour a book ;)

        5.   Latest  achievement?

Well, recently I passed the jpj driving test with flying colors! -laughs- I thought I couldn't make it on the first try. I've been pressured by the fact that all my girlfriends had to repeat the test, failing mostly at the hill and some on the road. Alhamdulillah, Allah has answered my prayers :) With the help of family, friends and my partner, of course! Without them, I don't think I'll taste the victory like I do now. But still, driving a manual car is (well, I don't think you believe it but) AWESOME!! The idea of gears and clutch is making me feel exhilarated with excitement! The clutch had been my best friend ever since, even the gears. Boy, have you ever feel the thrill when you're on the road, hearing the engines revved up and changing gears to a slow and sexy purr of the car? God, I love it!


       Hmm...I think that's all from me. Will keep you posted for more. In Shaa Allah :)

       Toodles! XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment