❤

❤

❤

❤

❤

Monday, March 17, 2014

Whispers of the Heart

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Heyy there! Alhamdulillah, lately my home has been blessed with rain. It was cool and relaxing here so this afternoon I took a short nap which was really refreshing and rejuvenating! I am sooo relieved not to be able to wake up with strands of hair plastered against my face with sweat and my whole torso was drenched in heat! So, yeah I am so grateful for the gift Allah has shower upon us after the haze problem and continuous no-rainy days. Allahumma shoyyiban na fi'an. :)

Anyway, I already got my driving license last two days! Like finally! As soon as my hand clasped around the card that emits freedom, Dad went like "Okay, let's take a ride!" LOL! My jaw had dropped, I swear! So, I hopped onto the driver's seat behind the steering wheel of the MyVi, Dad took the passenger seat while Mom took the seats behind. When I was on the road, I couldn't help but feel so excited and scared at the same time.

We drove around the neighborhood at first, then when Dad gave his approval, we straight on went outside and I carefully took a circle around our nearby park. Then, after a few brief discussion, off we went to Giant. Mom complimented me that I got a good grip on the wheel and drove smoother than my older brother did. I grinned :D

That was two days ago. Yesterday, I went further to Taipan when we decided to have breakfast at Coffee Bean there. Achievement: we arrived there safe and sound. Failure: I had obtained 3 angry honks along the way. LOL xD But the thrill is still there. The thrill of driving finally.

Lately, I had been through ups and downs. How should I say this? I got to admit I really really suck in relationships. Friendship or relationship? Either one I guess. In short, I had hurt the feelings of my most favorite person in the world. Trust between us had slowly faded, leaving me utterly confused and alone. I tried to stay strong, trying not to drown and the only thing that keeps me on the surface is Allah, my family and a few of my good friends. Whenever I feel despair slowly trickling itself and eating bits of my heart, I quickly dashed into the bathroom, took my wudhu' and prayed. Turning to Allah when you're sad helps a lot and I mean it. I am so grateful when I became myself again after that.

One thing I'm absolutely sure: I will never give up.

Heavy talk aside, today is my older brother's birthday! Yay! ^^ he has turned 19 years of age. Wow, how time flies so fast! We're going to celebrate tonight with Choc Cheese Berries cake my mom and I had just bought from Secret Recipe yesterday.

Well, I think that's all from me. Here's some brief tazkirah:

Rain is one of the most beautiful gift from Allah after experiencing long duration of drought. During rain is also one of the most prime time to pray. So, do pray to Allah. In Shaa Allah, He will listen to your deepest wishes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment