❤

❤

❤

❤

❤

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Trust ❤




'Surely, Allah loves those who place their trust in Him'
 [Surah Al-i-Imran(3):159]


Assalamualaikum wbt...

Greetings! It's been a few days I haven't posted anything here. Yeah, I've been procrastinating a lot nowadays and it has been weeks too for not touching the piano. O'Allah, where are all my spirits? Astaghfirullah! But, Alhamdulillah, my mood has returned eventually after performing Dhuha prayer. In Shaa Allah, this will give benefit to Ummah :)

Now, I wanna talk about Trust. With a capital T. I asked Mom about it and she was like "What trust, dear? Don't you think it's too general a topic?" I pondered for a moment, but to be honest there's nothing to ponder about for I already have a type of trust in mind. First things first, I wanna thank my dear good friend who gave me this inspiration. She was the one who gave me the idea of sharing what trust really mean. It had been a few days ago to be exact and I haven't had the courage yet to write about it. My apologies, my dear friend! May Allah bless you with sharing such inspiration to me. May my efforts here give you reward from Allah SWT. Amiin! :)

So, allow me to narrow the scope, to the most precious and beautiful trust of all: Trust to Allah SWT. In every stage of life, there's always happiness and also sadness. Sometimes we feel lost and alone, deprived by the very thought of knowing there's nothing here in Dunya that lasts happiness forever. It's hard when you fake a smile, laugh and seem to have a good time, but deep down only Allah knows your heart shatters and cries. Seems familiar to you?

In Surah Al-Fatihah, don't you know there's an answer to this situation? As we recite regularly to our prayers, 17 times at most and not counting the solat sunat every day, 'To You Alone we turn, and You Alone we ask for Help' [Qur'an: Chapter 1, Verse 5]. You see? Instead of turning your deepest problem to your family and friends (not that I discourage you not to seek their help since musyawarah with them also helps a lot) how about sharing them with Allah SWT? Allah says in the Qur'an: 'And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me- indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me' [Qur'an: Chapter 2,Verse 186] Subhan Allah! His Mercy, His Compassion, His Kindness and His Favors! You will find serenity and tranquility in your heart whenever you turn to Him. In Shaa Allah. We just have to remember that Allah tests us and we should just have to trust Him and be strong. 

For example, you are not completely satisfied with your SPM result. You turn around and see all your friends with their lopsided smiles with VICTORY shines in their eyes. You feel sad and disappointed in yourself. Stop! Dhikr and remember Allah. Think! There must be a REASON Allah gives you that result because everything happens with a reason behind it. Feel! If not now, maybe tomorrow? Maybe next week or another months or another years. Or better yet, in Jannah? Do not lose hope, because Allah says 'do not despair of the Mercy of Allah'[Qur'an: Chapter 39, Verse 53], so expect the best from Him. 

My good friend gave me this ayas and I feel it is a responsibility to share with you. Allah Himself says 'these will be given their reward twice over, because they are patient, and repel evil with good, and spend out of what We have provided with them'  [Qur'an: Chapter 28, Verse 54] Masya Allah! Good will come to those who are patient. ^^

Last but not least, fear Allah alone and have hope in Him. I assure you, you will fly in places you never thought you could. Have faith! In Shaa Allah, Allah SWT will always be with you :)


'The heart is like a bird: love as its head, and its two wings are fear and hope'
 [Ibn Al Qayyim Al Jawziyyah]

No comments:

Post a Comment